In order to function, you will need to configure your cloud provider to allow connections on the following ports.
- Outbound TCP ports 80 and 443 (for license activation)
- Outbound TCP ports 25, 465, or 587 (depending on SMTP settings)
- Inbound TCP ports 80 and 443 (for HTTP self-service portal)
- (Optional) Inbound TCP port 22 (for SSH administration)
- Inbound UDP ports for configured WireGuard ® endpoints
See the following links for instructions on how to do this for various cloud providers:
Note that some cloud providers restrict access on common SMTP ports. Be sure to check with your cloud provider for instructions on how to open SMTP ports so your server can send mail, especially if you need to use an unauthenticated SMTP service (which we strongly recommend against BTW).
Here are some links for common cloud providers: